Tuesday 9 August 2022

Where To Begin

 I don't know, honestly. So much has happened in the past two months. Too much for me to put into words right now, but I will try.

To summarise: God is good, always.


First, in mid-June, Thunder and I rode our first ever Medium. He was absolutely amazing and perfect in every way. He won his class with 64.8% and it was just really fun. Definitely our best show to date.


Then, the beloved and I went on holiday to visit my grandparents on the Wild Coast, where we enjoyed a whole week of rest and beauty.


And July 8th was the best day of my life when I officially became the future Mrs. Sadler. Love is life-changing in so many ways. The whole story is incredible and I'll tell it sometime.


Exactly three weeks later, Magic colicked for the last time. We rushed him to hospital, but even before I loaded him up I knew that it was time for him to go Home to his Creator. After 24 hours of intense care, he showed no improvement, and I asked his vets to set him free. He runs in Heaven's pastures now, but until we meet again, there is a massive aching hole in my heart, soul, and life.


And last week I was signed for a long-term ghostwriting contract that will change my world financially.

A bit of a rollercoaster, to be honest. But as always, and forever, and in all things, God's grace is perfect. I miss sweet Magic, but I know there is a whole new world opening up in front of me, and first and foremost and best of all is the fact that in just a few short months I'm getting married to my best friend. 

I just can't wait. God is so good 💜

I can't wait to be married to this 💜


2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you lost Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Teresa <3 He was a good boy and I miss him

    ReplyDelete

Horse of the Year 2024 - Supremes

 With Wynnie, Faith, Erin's mare and my lovely helpers all shipped back to the farm with hubby, I had an afternoon to hang out at the ho...